Junior Sales Manager
You will work on sales of our digital platform products with a particular focus on Europe as well as deepening the innovation strategy and improving the company’s innovation organization and integration for our digital platform products. The existing innovations and newly created innovations are to be put on a continuous and systematized basis to meet the real requirements of our products on the market and increase their scalability.
You will work in close alignment with the CISC management team and the CEO. You are part of a two-year lasting Trainee program.
- Participation in the comprehensive, complementary two-year trainee program “Innovation Management” (approx. 10 to 12 two-day units) together with “Innovations.TALENTS” from other companies.
- Interfacing with our research and development teams and CISC’s innovation unit supporting the conception, implementation of innovation, research and development (R&D) or innovation projects in the field of digitalization of services for target markets.
- Support sales team in lead generation.
- Further support the development of CISC’s marketing and communication strategy for our platform products aligned with our corporate strategy, culture and vision for our international markets.
- Participate in customer meetings and trade shows.
- Support product marketing.
- Align with CISC management team and the CEO to build a systematic innovation and development management to ensure the sustainable implementation of measures to uncover and exploit new innovations and to handle and control them in complex framework conditions.
- Develop, manage and monitor sales figures and business opportunities based on customer and market needs upon specific performance goals and innovation roadmaps.
- Follow the framework conditions from the the European Green Deal and create business opportunities based on new regulatory and the associated changes in the global context.
- Experience in business development and sales mechanisms for digital technologies.
- Background in methods and tools for international sales and business development in the EU (focus DACH) and US markets, as well as product placement.
- Beneficial is know-how in one or more of following business fields: tourism, smart city, smart mobility.
- Team worker with independent and flexible work style.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving and constantly evolving high tech growth environment.
- Excellent command of German (required) and English (preferred).
Min. Experience Level: The relevant professional experience should not exceed two to three years.
Education Level: Bachelors or Masters degree
As a Company we offer
- As a highly awarded company CISC has completed more than 700 engineering projects with world-wide customers (EU, US, CA, CN, JP, BR, KR, …) successfully and executed more than 70 international R&D projects with several 100 person years effort.
- CISC is a market leader in developing products for various market segments such as wireless identification and communication platforms.
- We offer a family friendly environment with highly flexible working times.
- We support your individual development where you can be yourself and your opinion counts.
- You will be provided with a state-of-the-art gadgets including a high-performance MacBook Pro and a dual screen setup to facilitate the best possible performance.
– Klagenfurt, Austria, Lakeside Science & Technology Park
Payment: This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in trade and industry in information service and consulting, employment group IV
(www.ingenieurbueros.at/verband/de/kollektivvertrag). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a.
Independent from that CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at https://www.cisc.at/job-application/ with a motivation letter and your resume or send us your application: jobs@CISC.at