Join Our Dynamic Team as a Marketing Intern – Hybrid/Klagenfurt
Are you passionate about marketing and excited to dive into crafting compelling content for diverse marketing channels?
Do you have a knack for optimizing website pages to enhance user experience and align with corporate guidelines?
If you’re eager to work closely with our Marketing Manager and learn hands-on, this opportunity is perfect for you!
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to create compelling content for various marketing channels, especially for website pages.
Assist in optimizing webpages based on corporate guidelines.
Crafting engaging and informative content tailored for the company’s website, ensuring it resonates with the target audience and aligns with brand messaging.
- Proficiency in crafting content in German with precision and fluency.
- Familiarity and experience working with Elementor or WordPress, offering skills in website development and content management.
- Proficiency in google analytics or SEO is an added benefit but not a must have.
- Background in creating content for technical products, demonstrating the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts in a clear and engaging manner is a nice to have.
- A balanced blend of teamwork and independent work style
- Highly organized with the ability to adjust priorities as needed
- Fluency in German is mandatory (minimum C1 level),
Min. Experience Level: No prior experience required.
Education Level: Ideally have completed or currently pursuing a degree in – German studies, Media and communication or marketing.
As a Company we offer
- Flexible remote/home office options
- Fun company events
- State-of-the-art work equipment (Macbook, Iphone, Airpods)
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Employee recognition and rewards programs
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Professional development opportunities and training programs
Location: Klagenfurt, Austria, Lakeside Science & Technology Park / Hybrid
Payment: This position is a part time position and subject to the collective agreement for employees in trade and industry in information service and consulting (https://www.wko.at/service/kollektivvertrag/kollektivvertrag-information-und-consulting-2023.html#inhaltsverzeichnis). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a.
Independent from that CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at https://www.cisc.at/job-application/ with a motivation letter and your resume or send us your application: jobs@CISC.at
Take your sales career to the next level and become a valuable member of our team. Apply now!