You will work on product management and product marketing for RFID + NFC test and system products, as well as for RFID + NFC system IP blocks. In cooperation with CISC engineering teams, you will define new products and product features utilizing your market insight gained from communication with our customers supported by our sales team.
- Define market-oriented products
- Define and maintain product roadmaps
- Define product marketing together with sales and corporate marketing
- Cooperate with lead customers and strategic partners
- Participate in customer meetings and trade shows
- Cooperate with CISC engineering teams for the definition of new products and product features
- High customer orientation
- High communication skills
- Understanding of electronic products
- Understanding of product supply chain for electronic products
- Experience with MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Interested in active interaction with social media
- A balanced mixture of team worker, independent and flexible work style
- Project execution on your own responsibility
- Your satisfaction comes from providing products and solutions to our customers
- Willingness to travel
- Organized working style
- Excellent English communication skills are mandatory
- German communication skills are appreciated
Min. Experience Level: You bring some years of experience from first professional engagements preferable in the semiconductor or electronic market.
Education Level: University degree or comparable education in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, or Engineering.
As a Company we offer
We offer an international environment where you can be yourself and your opinion counts.
As a highly awarded company, CISC has more than 700 engineering projects with worldwide customers (EU, US, CA, CN, JP, BR, KR, …) successfully finished and executed more than 70 international R&D projects with several 100 person-years efforts.
We offer a family-friendly environment with highly flexible working times. We support your individual development.
– Klagenfurt, Austria, Lakeside Science & Technology Park; or
– Graz, Austria, Historic city center at Stadtpark.
Payment: This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in trade and industry in information service and consulting, employment group IV (www.ingenieurbueros.at/verband/de/kollektivvertrag) with a success rate depending part. Independent from that CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.cisc.at/career with a motivation letter and your resume attached.