CISC is offering various technology elements to support the design of NFC (Near Field Communication) and NFC-based WLC (wireless charging). These pre-tested hardware modules including various antenna sizes, firmware and software support customers to quickly have available solutions for their requirements. Customization helps in particular for very challenging application requirements. Customers benefit from very fast time to market for NFC and WLC solutions.
- Faster time to market
- Fully tested and evaluated technology elements for
- Interoperability tested utilizing the CISC NFC Interoperability lab
- NFC solutions fulfilling the NFC Forum requirements
- WLC solutions fulfilling the NFC Forum requirements
- Hardware, firmware and software libraries for integration into the customer’s design
Battery life time and battery replacement is a disadvantage for many systems as it requires different mechanical designs where water proof is harder and more expensive to achieve. Sensors nodes as well as gadgets for mobile devices shall be small, which does not allow large batteries, and should not require mechanical connectors for charging.
The technology elements from CISC support NFC-based WLC that allows small batteries, as they can be charged on a regular basis without any mechanical connector. Furthermore, it allows communication between the host, as e.g. a mobile phone, and the sensor or gadget in order to configure the device, or read log data.