CISC is offering the RAIN Xplorer Spy as a versatile tool to quickly evaluate RAIN reader-tag communication. It takes the advantage of using common DVB-T+DAB+FM USB dongles as wide-band USB RF receivers, which allows verifying tag and reader command content and timing. Furthermore, it supports a quick evaluation of the reader software and reports issues that could result in functionality issues or performance degradation of an application.
- Analyse and solve reader-tag communication problems
- Match reader and tags properly for any environment
- Portable and ready to use everywhere at any time (analyze on the “Go”)
- Record data of reader-tag-behaviours at different sites and environments
- Easily exchange recorded files
- Flexible licencing subscription options (1 to 12 months)
- Software, application and conformance check
- Spy functionality for a quick visualization of reader-tag issues
- File-Management to save recordings
- Advanced Communication Analysis
- Conformance tester
- GS1 EPC Gen2
- ISO/IEC 18000-63
- RAIN RFID Air interface
The Advanced Communication Analysis and the Conformance Tester verify whether the application settings and protocol use make sense and are as intended by the application developer. A full conformance tester checks whether all communication between reader and tag is according to the RAIN air interface.
Advanced communication analysis. – Identify communication issues instantly.
Automated RF signal analysis.