The CISC RAIN Xplorer Spy is a portable and very flexible solution for RF communication analysis. That is why the software is purchased online here and the required hardware (please see below) is purchased on your own to be most flexible regarding customs, shipment time and costs.
The CISC RAIN Xplorer Spy software works with wide-band RTL2832U + Rafael Micro R82xx receivers, which are integrated into common DVB-T+DAB+FM USB / RTL-SDR dongles. The used RTL-SDR software driver turns such dongle into a complex waveform digital receiver without any required hardware modification. Required is also an antenna for the considered RAIN frequency band, typically from 860 – 960 MHz. Different dongles available for example at Amazon, such as e.g. from RTL-SDR Blog as as well as for the antenna e.g. from Uxcell.
Buy Xplorer Spy Modules
The CISC RAIN Xplorer Spy offers various modules from standard features up to premium options for RF communication analysis.
Our modules are available for 1 month, 3 months, and 12 months licenses.
- All Standard features plus:
- Recording of all data as .stm and .xml
- Loading of recorded data and full analysis possibilities
- Sharing of recorded data
- Conformance check of timing, modulation, turn-around time, commands+responses and other signal parameters
- Spectrum evaluation of the reader waveform and the tag response, incl. mask analysis in dense- or multiple reader environments
- Tag response SNR (signal-to-noise ratio), command - response delay, modulation depth, rise time, fall time, duty cycle and pulse width
- All Advanced features plus:
- Automated collision arbitration analysis including Q-value development over time with a number of responses, empty slots, collisions, and decoder failures
- Fully automated analysis of select command parameters as Target, Action, and Memory Bank
- Fully automated analysis including Query, QueryAdjust, and QueryRep parameters as Miller M, Session, Target, and Q
- Slot usage statistic
- Tag population identification distribution over time