RFID test solutions
CISC is a global leader in providing RFID test solutions. Our RFID products and services helps resolve issues around performance and conformance of tags and reader and verify RFID setup. In terms of conformance CISC offer solution for all passive UHF RFID standards including
- RAIN RFID
- GS1 EPCglobal
- ISO/IEC 18000-63 Type C UHF RFID Air interface
- ISO/IEC 29167 Crypto Suites
Test solutions cover
- Tag performance tests
- Tag conformance tests
- Reader performance tests
- Reader conformance tests
- Application and system tests
Some of issues that our RFID test solutions cover are
- The verification of performance of the tag to that of the datasheet and tagged-item.
- Finds the optimal location for placing a tag or in other words a sweet spot finder.
- Helps In the measurement of the orientation sensitivity of stand-alone tags and tags in population.
- Helps inventories all tags in the field and lets the user evaluate the performance of each single one within the population. No matter whether tags are isolated or closely stacked, Xplorer delivers performance results within the target application setup.
- In the research and development of new tags and readers for the industry.
- Observe and analyze the communication between reader and tags in lab and real-life environment for smooth, easy and problem free deployment of tags in various environments across industries.
- Helps in the selection of right reader for the retail environment.
Our RFID Solutions also:
- Support chip design verification.
- See the response of tags to custom commands.
- Verify the existing conformance standards/protocols.
- Helps in the development of new standards.