Tag Performance Test
CISC RAIN Xplorer has become the best choice in the retail deployment based on the ability to measure the performance of multiple tags in the field. Xplorer inventories all tags in the field and lets the user evaluate the performance of each single one within the population. No matter if tags are isolated or closely stacked, Xplorer delivers performance results within the target application setup. Xplorer is ready to perform measurement tests based on “tagged-item test procedure” as defined by The Tagged Item Performance Protocol (TIPP) Guidelines.
- Delivers key characteristic of a tag
- Analysis multiple tags in the field
- Several tag access test
- Selection of best spot to place the tag on a product
- Performance measurement tests based on TIPP Guidelines
- Performance Sweep
- Tag Radiation Pattern
- TID Inventory Function for
- Multiple protocols (ISO/IEC 18000-63 (Type C), GS1 EPC Gen 2, GB/T 29768, Brazilian SINIAV, ARTESP, Brazil-ID.
- ISO/IEC 29167 crypto suite support
A Quick Measurement
Xplorer´s software Interference Analyzer offers the possibility of analyzing interferences in the frequency range from 800 MHz to 1 GHz. It can be used by users to perform a quick measurement before testing the tag and the reader to understand the RF interference present in the frequency range in which the tests are being conducted.
This tool also helps in quantifying the ambient noise/interference level when the CISC RFID Xplorer is used to test the performance of RFID readers or tags outside a controlled RF test environment (outside RF test chamber).The interference analyzer also reveals the presence of other readers which helps system integrators troubleshooting application test setups.