SALES MANAGER AMERICA
You will work on sales of products and projects providing engineering solutions for the development of RFID + NFC products and applications with a particular focus on the USA and Canada. In cooperation with CISC product management and our sales staff, you will be a member of the Sales Team as Sales Manager.
- Support sales team in lead generation
- Participate in customer meetings and trade shows
- Manage customer and market communication
- Support product marketing
- Implement and analyze key sales and market data
- Business development skills and sales methodologies
- High customer orientation
- High communication skills with business focus
- Experience with MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and CRM Software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Interested in active interaction with social media
- Balanced mixture of team worker and independent and flexible work style
- Sales project execution on your own responsibility
- Your satisfaction comes from providing products and solutions to our customers
- Willingness to travel (Europe, partly worldwide)
- Organized working style
- Excellent English communication skills are mandatory
- Excellent German communication skills are mandatory
Min. Experience Level: You bring several years of experience from first professional engagements preferably in the semiconductor or electronic market.
Education Level: University degree or comparable education in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, or Engineering
As a Company we offer
We offer an international environment where you can be yourself and your opinion counts.
As a highly awarded company CISC has more than 500 engineering projects with world wide customers (EU, US, CA, CN, JP, BR, KR, …) successfully finished and executed more than 50 international R&D projects with several 100 person years effort.
We offer a family friendly environment with highly flexible working times. We support your individual development.
– Mountain View (CA), USA, or
– East Coast USA, Homeoffice only
Payment: CISC will pay a competitive package to reflect your professional experience including a success rate depending part.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.cisc.at/career with a motivation letter and your resume attached.