Stop Losing Billions of Dollars
Retailers from fashion apparel, sports and footwear businesses are losing billions of dollars each year because of vendor fraud, stock accuracy and mislabeling or inaccurate shipments. The use of RFID tags helps identify the accurate location of equipment, and avoid counterfeit and fraud, which are by far the most serious threats facing the retail industry. With the introduction of RFID tags many of these items can be tagged at source (more commonly known as “source tagging”) by vendors and manufacturers thereby enabling the end-users massive improvements in overall data entry and consumer engagement without having to implement major changes. Retail today also links to users through mobile phones via NFC and together with RAIN RFID additional features like fraud protection with tamper labels are possible.
- RFID+NFC Design Service
- Antenna and frontend design
- Application design and development
- System integration
- Engineering services and support
- Standardization updates
- Tag and Reader Testing
- Click and Collect Mobile App
- Digital Loyalty Programs
- Technology Consulting
- NFC Interoperability Testing
- Improved inbound and outbound reads reducing fraud, markdowns and out-of-shelf events
- Up to 20% sales boost with improved item availability
- Brand protection with unique digital identity to shrink counterfeit
- Improved efficiency through full supply-chain visibility
- Outstanding customer experience through smart products
- Real-time data to optimize operational and supply chain processes
Digital Technologies for the Retail of Today
The retail landscape has changed with COVID-19 appearing and retailers have to invest in digital technologies to stay competitive. The increased amount of online shopping has led to challenges in inventory control, missing products to lost sales and a high number of counterfeit goods. Mobile shopping, improved inbound and outbound reads, visibility and traceability in supply chains as well as brand protection are crucial elements to succeed in an omnichannel business.
Item tracking based on RFID technology is the new way forward to stay profitable in the retail sector. Retailers can increase their revenues and improve the customer experience at the same time while keeping the investment and maintenance costs low. Smart fitting rooms, reduced queue time through automated checkouts, and personalized advertisement are just a few benefits to bring the shopping tour to the next level.