NFC Performance Testing
The CISC NFC Xplorer Inline is a unit for high-speed performance testing of NFC inlays and tags during the production process. It offers quality assurance during the production process from start to end. NFC Xplorer Inline is available with a GUI but also allows full integration into assembly machines through serial interfaces, trigger lines, and API.
- More flexibility in creating an own performance matrix
- Better analysis while saving time and cost
- Testing for performance on 13.56 MHz at high speed
- Improves overall quality of the product
- Full quality assurance in production
- Support of various NFC Tag types
- Prepared for SAM, MAM, and TAM
- Variable H-field strength
- Provided a complete solution including antennas to support for class 1 – 6 tags
- Read / Write mode for encoding and personalization
- Measure label operating field range
- GPIO for external trigger
- Serial interface for communication
- Supported standards:
- ISO/IEC 14443A and B
- ISO/IEC 15693
NFC Xplorer inline is a quality assurance test tool that additionally allows encoding of NFC and HF RFID tags and labels. The device is setup to support the maximum speed allowed by the protocol and the tag chip.
The device consists of 2 elements, the NFC Xplorer Inline itself and a test antenna and it may be integrated into a test system as shown below:
The performance test support mode supports golden device tag measurements to easily extract performance criteria for the tags. These parameters are then used to define criteria for the high volume quality assurance testing and also encoding or personalization.