RAIN Xplorer Inline
The CISC RAIN Xplorer Inline is a unit for high speed performance testing of RAIN inlays and tags during production process. It offers quality assurance during the production process start to end. It comes with an GUI that allows the user a detailed overview of the performance metrics.
- It offers the user the flexibility to create your own performance matrix for better analysis there by saving time and cost.
- Testing for performance on multiple frequencies on a single RAIN RFID inlayor tags at high speed to match the current market demand.
- Improves overall quality of the product.
For demo or pricing request please do contact us.
RAIN Xplorer Inline tester
- 800 MHz to 1 GHz
- TX power range from 1 dBm to 28 dBm
- Sensitivity -80 dBm
- Read EPC, TID and memory
- Write memory (encoding)
- Measure tag sensitivity over frequency
- GPIO for external trigger
- USB for communication
Download: CISC RAIN Xplorer inline reel2reel tester
You have further questions?