RAIN RFID Test Instrument
RAIN RFID Xplorer an All-In-One High-Precision RFID Test Instrument.
The CISC RAIN Xplorer is a unique RFID test product developed for convenient tag frequency sensitivity, communication range, and backscatter measurements. The RFID tester is designed for open area tests and measurements in an RF-controlled environment using portable or fixed RF test chambers. The system is supplied with software and a reference tag for self-calibration. The test equipment is controlled using a graphical user interface (GUI) with an additional application programming interface (API) for the development of user-defined test sequences within standard development environments.
- High precision RFID tester
- Fast and easy to use
- One device – many tag and reader test modes
- GUI and API function for user-defined test sequences
- Supporting EPCglobal, ISO/IEC, IATA, VDA and all Brazil RFID test standards
- Basis RAIN RFID frequency range from 800 MHz to 1 GHz
- Extended RAIN RFID frequency range from 700 MHz to 1.3 GHz
- Tag and Reader Performance tests
- Tag and Reader Conformance tests
- Sniffer mode to analyze the communication between reader and tags
- ETSI EN 302 208 reader and tag tests (RED compliance/CE marking)